Monday, January 6, 2014

The Howard Family

Fall family post again. We are only three posts in... with about 20 to go! Ha! I have waited to post these family sessions to not spoil any Christmas card that were sent out. 

Meet the Howards. I was so excited about photographing this sweet family. Through the emails I learned they have two, two (almost three) year old girls! Eek! They were the sweetest, most loving, and cutest little girls. They were challenging to photograph, but I loved their personalities. They truly loved each other and their parents. They would begin to whine while I was taking their photos, I would ask what was wrong and all they wanted was to give their mom a quick hug and tell her they love her! Tears! It really was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

I hope you enjoy this family and that you can see the life and energy in these sweet girls!













1 comment: