Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Russell Family

I am so excited about this January. We currently have no sessions scheduled for this month. I am going to enjoy coming home in the evenings, maybe reading a good book, taking naps, crafting, and just being a wife. The end of the year is always so tiring with family events, birthdays, endless sessions, and sickness from the change in seasons. I LOVE all of these things (minus the sickness) but it is nice to have a month of nothing. However, doing these blog posts from my fall families does make me ache to shoot some sweet families!

Family number four: The Russell Family! Bedelia is a dear friend of my mom and I was so excited when she asked me to photograph her family! The girls were so full of energy and life! This was my fourth session of the morning and it was nice to have subjects over the age of 2! These girls were so sweet and loved being outside and being together as a family. They love their parents and they love each other. I hope you enjoy these highlights from their family session this past November!












No comments:

Post a Comment