Monday, December 16, 2013

Racie's Bridal Portraits

Yesterday's wedding with Justin and Racie went absolutely wonderful! They were so excited about getting married and ending their Skype dates and long distance driving! I have been dying to share these bridal portraits we took of Racie last month!! 

Can you say FREEZING and simply STUNNING?! Racie was a beautiful bride. It makes my heart happy to be able to finally share these images with you. After rescheduling more than once, Racie and her best friend Chloe arrived in Nashville for Racie's bridal portraits. The only issue is that the high for the day was somewhere around 35 degrees, with a nice breeze. I felt so bad for her, but she did great, and I tried to shoot super fast! Ah! I could look at these all day... I hope you all enjoy them as much as we do.. A blog post of their wedding will follow shortly!










No comments:

Post a Comment