Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Our Christmas

Merry Christmas! This is such a special and fun time for our family. This may be the most event filled Christmas to date for me and Justin. This is also our first Christmas where we are out of school with real grown-up jobs! Eek! 

I have taken time this year to meditate on what Christmas means for me, a child of God. I have been reminded of the miracle of Christmas and how we are so underserving of this salvation. God came to earth as a child so that we could become a child of God. Please take time this season to remember the awesome sacrifice God took to come to earth as a baby. He came to our broken and sinful world to save us. He loves us. 

I hope you enjoy these few photos to take a glimpse into our little festive home. 










No comments:

Post a Comment