Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jay+Lauren's Engagement Session

Meet Jay and Lauren. I am just ecstatic about photographing their special day next June! These two are so in love and it truly shines through these images!

I knew this session was going to be a blast after the many texts between me and Lauren about various outfits and locations for their engagement session. In the days leading up to the session, I got the sense that Lauren was absolutely psyched about their engagement session! It makes me extra-excited about a photo session when I know that my clients are so thrilled for their session. 

When we began the session with Jay and Lauren, it was so easy to connect with them.  They were so comfortable throughout the session, which made my job incredibly easy! Their wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to take her bridals this spring! Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment