Sunday, May 12, 2013

We Graduated!!!!

Justin and I graduated from college Saturday!! We are so excited to be done with this part of our life and are more than excited about moving to Nashville!! 

We finished Bryan after three amazing years with a group of wonderful professors and friends! It is bittersweet leaving, but we are ready to move on to the next phase of our lives. 

Justin graduated with a B.S. in Music Administration and a minor in Film. I graduated cum laude with a B.S. in Business Administration: Finance/Economics. 

Our graduation ceremony was so special and I am so thankful for the small school we chose to attend! With our friend's guitar solo and our own classmate giving the address, everything was extra personal and extra special! 


Me, Justin and T.K. all sat next to each other!!



Michael Moore playing "Great Is Thy Faithfulness" that he arranged. A-Mazing!


Justin and T.K. about to walk on stage. 


We did it!


I love my parents. 


My precious grandparents drove down to see me graduate!! Love them! 



He was happy for us too! =)


So precious. 


Aaron!


Meagan! My Managerial Econ friend and job encourager! haha


David!


Colton and T.K!


There is no other professor I look up to more than this man. John and Karin have had such an impact on my life and time at Bryan. It has been such a blessing to have these professors to invest in our lives. 




Justin's family! 




Michael! 


Drew!



Brothers. 


So excited! 


Could not have done the yearbook with out this guy! 



Matt asked me to delete this. But I didn't. 


My parents brought their camper down for a few days to celebrate and also to help us move! It was so nice to relax at the lake.. 


Cool dude. 


Put your hands up like you just don't care. 


details. 



He loved these lights. 


"We Don't Bluff"


He loves the puppies. And his Gran. 


Fighting over Granny. 




He sure does love his Pops. 



Goofy Lady! 


The view. 


Cornhole. 


LOVE this pup! Annie loves her too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment