Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dads and Smoothies

Oh my, I love my dad. When my dad sets his mind on something, he does it, and he does it well. My dad has recently began making smoothies daily. While my sister was home last, he purchased a blender because Julie was also making smoothies. Him and my mom are now substituting one meal a day with these smoothies. 

First, my dad made sure I got a picture of everything he puts in them.. 



rasberries, blueberries, strawberries, banana, pecans, grapes, carrots, spinach, broccoli, yogurt, and water...




He fills it to the tip tip top. 





He doesn't even put the lid on while he blends it.. (because it won't fit). 




Then he drinks it. All of it. The entire half gallon.  

My dad is too cute and I love his passion for things in life. Right now, it is making yummy, fruity smoothies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment