Friday, January 11, 2013

A Mulé Christmas

Our Christmas was quite long. We began the week before Christmas with Justin's side of the family. We began our trip by staying over night in Nashville. We went out to eat and visited Opryland Hotel to see all of their beautiful Christmas lights. They made me want to take so many pictures with all of the beautiful bokeh the lights created!


However, there were not many subjects to take pictures of; like this lovely flower.


I made Justin pose for me! =)



I took some sweet pictures of his parents. 

The next day we went to his aunt and uncles home (Chris and Donna). They recently purchased a beautiful long cabin. It felt like we were in Pigeon Forge on vacation instead of in Nashville. It was quite wonderful. For supper we cooked some yummy homemade pizzas and concluded the night with "Christmas Vacation." The following morning we woke up to a wonderful Christmas lunch. I ate some of the best stuffed pork I have ever eaten. We ate to our hearts delight and then opened presents of all sorts. It was a fun weekend spent with sweet people. 






No comments:

Post a Comment