Monday, January 21, 2013

a little pruning

Our dearest Annie. She is by far, the most annoying thing to photograph. She purposefully does not look at me. I make all sorts of exotic noises and never receive any recognition or eye contact. I feel like she is a child sometimes and fully understands what she is doing. I find I can catch a glance if I hold something up real fast (like a leaf) and make an excited sound (like "AH! Look what I found"). 
Anyways, the point of this post to boast about my amazing skills. Annie's tail hair has been insanely long. When we had her groomed last, the woman did not even trim her tail. It was like a giant flag sweeping around everywhere. It looked grose. And I hated it. We all hated it. So! I cut it! I cut a good four inches off. Her hair is at my favorite point right now. She looks scruffy without being a knotted, matted mess.



Like???



Honestly, she could be making eye contact here but I just can't see her eyes because of her hair. I think cutting her eye hair will be on the to-do list for today. 


So pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment