Monday, November 19, 2012

Bradyn's 1 Year Birthday Party


If you did not know, we also photograph and film events. Below is a recent birthday we did of one our faithful clients. Bradyn has turned one and had an exciting owl themed birthday to show for it! Kensey did an excellent job with the decorations and the food. Our last session we did was for his cake smash. For that session he was sickly; however, he was all smiles for his birthday party! Justin is currently working on the video, and I will post that as soon as it is completed! I currently have five sessions this week, so the blog will continue to be very quiet. This past weekend we went to Memphis and took our family Christmas pictures. I cannot wait to share all of those with you! I have so many wonderful blog posts to share. However, they are going to have to wait; we can't spoil any Christmas cards! Justin is working on a few video projects, so I might be able to share those this week! 

I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for our busy schedules and the business we have been provided! We are busy, but we love what we are doing. 












No comments:

Post a Comment