Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Sista!

Today, my beautiful sister turns 25!!

Julie and myself are complete opposites. I grew up playing outside with farm animals while she pretended to sing in concerts on the hearth. However, now that we have both gotten older, we grow more and more alike. We like the same things and even our husbands act the same sometimes. She sews me things and I make photoshop projects for her. She is quite awesome.




She was the best sister. (and still is)







Christmas at Granny and Pa's



She loved being a big sister. 






Her wedding day



My wedding day





Isn't she beautiful.. 


Then she got pregnant! 



And brought this precious being into the world! 

This past year has been pretty scary. You got pretty sick and looking back we didn't realize how sick. These experiences have just shown me how much you mean to me and how much I love and need you! I love you Julie. You have been such an important part of my life. Even when I thought I hated you, I wanted to be just like you. You are always an encouragement, and when I need an opinion, you are always there to give it.  
Happy birthday sweet sister! 


No comments:

Post a Comment