Thursday, September 13, 2012

We Golf. Kinda.

This semester, Justin and I are taking golf as one of our activity classes that we have to take. I thought, oh ya, golf, that should be easy. I have blisters on my hands, my arms ache, and my back hurts. Who knew golfing could be so hard?? Every Monday and Wednesday afternoon, we drive twenty minutes to the golf course on the mountain. Every Monday and Wednesday I pray for rain.

Here are a few pictures I took from class yesterday. Enjoy! The sky was heavenly..


Justin is getting much better. 


We are practicing putting here. 


Our wonderful friend TK, he already knew how to golf..


He's cute.


I am going to be a pro at mini golf after this class.. Julie told me she wanted to be on my team the next time we play. I don't think there are teams in mini golf...


And yes, I played in a dress. 


Justin was hitting them super far. I can barely hit it to the first flag...


And TK again. 

Justin is growing to love golfing. I have not found this passion. I was just not born to be athletic, my dad can attest. 

Happy Thursday!! Tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment