Friday, February 7, 2014

The Davis Family

Meet the Davis family! Oh my, this little girl loved being outside and not taking pictures! Even though she may not be looking at the camera or posed perfectly, I simply love the natural shots I got from this session. We simply let her do her thing. The way she looks at her parents, the way she plays in the leaves, the way she runs through the field, these are the memories I want to capture and give to families! This is definitely not a perfect session, but it did open my eyes to the beauty of natural pictures in real life. 

Something new that I am offering this year, and that I am extra excited about, will be lifestyle sessions to highlight your everyday life. I will capture you and your kids playing, cooking, or taking a walk at the park. I will capture them being them. These are the memories we want to remember! We don't need endless photos of fake smiles, we need pictures of the real moments. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment