Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Benningfield Family

Energy. Princesses. Smiling. Laughter.

These are just a few words to describe the extra fun session we had with the Benningfields! Their daughters are full of life and energy! They like taking pictures, but they also like throwing leaves and running around. This can be challenging for a photographer that wants to capture the perfect image. However, I have learned that sometimes the perfect image does not have everyone looking and smiling. Sometimes the perfect image is two little girls playing in the leaves or running down the road. Either way, I love this family and I love that I ended my day of sessions with so much energy! 

Enjoy these photos of my last family from my Saturday of photo sessions! Now.. onto Sunday! And the weeks after that!... As I have mentioned in previous blog posts, I have waited to publish these sessions until after Christmas so Christmas card photos were spoiled! Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment