Monday, January 20, 2014

PINK Bridal Show

Our bridal show has now come and gone! These past few months have been somewhat stressful preparing for it! The show turned out better than we could have ever hoped! Everyone loved our booth! 

I scratched out the design of the booth numerous times. I knew I wanted lights strung across the top since the beginning. Before Christmas we bought these awesome lights at Target. I also did research on other booths, because honestly, I had no idea what I was doing. I bought rolls of burlap from Hobby Lobby to hang down the walls and for table runners. I bought the large chalkboard from World Market (ignore the off center "productions" but the chalk board would not erase! Ha!). I bought the smaller chalk board from Wal-Mart. The awesome tassels hanging around the table were made by my sister and she graciously let me borrow them! The white table cloth is from the head table at my wedding! :) All of my prints I ordered from WHCC on matte board. My 4x6 prints around the walls are on 5x7 white card stock. The beautiful yellow poppies are from Hobby Lobby. The yellow chair is from my Granny's house, which she has now given to me!!!!! The drop leaf table is from our home and was our dinning room table at our old (small) apartment. And lastly, the tv is ours. We had two of our wedding recap videos on a loop for the entire show. 

As I think back on yesterday, my mind is still running. It was hours of non stop talking and standing.  We met so many awesome people and it was just a great day. I cannot wait to shoot the weddings of some of our new brides! 



No comments:

Post a Comment