Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Justin + Racie's Wedding!

They're married!! I have looked forward to shooting this wedding all year! Not only were two of our friends getting married, but it was my first winter wedding. I was also excited because this means Racie is now only living about 20 minutes from us! 

Their wedding day was stress free and laid back. Even though they had to do their rehearsal and to completely decorate the morning of, everyone was extra calm and extra awesome. After the wedding party was dressed, we drove to downtown Chattanooga to hit a few fun spots. We ended on the walking bridge. I felt so bad for the girls in their dresses with the frigid temperatures (Racie has some pretty special friends).  

After the reception got underway, you would never know they both attended Bryan College. It was also fun to see a different side of many Bryan friends while they danced :) (I don't dance. But I did stand on a chair in the middle of the dance floor to take pictures). It was such a sweet, simple, and God filled day. I cannot wait for them to begin their lives together after being hours away for a few years now! 

Congrats Justin and Racie! You're married! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment