Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Justin+Racie Engagement

Meet our dear friends Justin+Racie. 

They got engaged over Christmas break last year and will be getting married this December! I am also going to have the privilege of photographing their wedding! They will also be living to Murfreesboro which we are very excited about! 

Racie and I were finance friends at Bryan. Justin and Justin both took music theory together freshmen year at Bryan before he moved to MTSU. We talk business, they talk music.  

This was the most fun we have had on a photo shoot. We spent many hours driving and walking around Nashville taking pictures at all the best places. We ended the day eating supper together and it was great to sit and talk with friends. 

I am in love with these images below, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! I am so thankful for such sweet friends and I love how their love for each other shows through this session! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment