Sunday, June 23, 2013

Murphy+Benningfield Wedding

Oh my. I have been looking forward to this wedding for quite a long time. I was so excited when Leah asked Justin and I to document their wedding! I expected a beautiful wedding but was blown away when their wedding day came. The lovely barn on the Ward farm was positioned perfectly during the ceremony to allow the sun to peak through. The tent close by was decorated with beautiful tables and center pieces. They even had antique chandeliers hanging throughout the venue. Everything was simply perfect. It is fun photographing such a lovely place! 

I also asked my best friend since middle school, Heather Holman, to be my second shooter for the day! It was so much fun to catch back up with her!! Justin filmed the wedding and that video will be posted within the next few weeks! 

I hope you enjoy these images documenting Bo and Leah's special day. Everyone we worked with throughout the day was a joy to work with. Thank you Bo and Leah for allowing us to be apart of your wedding! 



There were many tears throughout the day. 


A sweet bridal breakfast I had the privilege of attending. 


Her dress was stunning. And The Inn at Harvest Farms has some lovely places to photograph. 
















A sweet moment. 





















Have you ever seen a pink cake?! It was absolutely lovely!!! 


Her bridals on display! It is not an authentic barn wedding with a cat. 






The cutest ring bearer and flower girls! 



brothers.








Programs made by Embellish. 







Perfect. Simply perfect.





Mazel Tov! 







Miss Marenda's Tea Room catered the event. 












Those poor girls. 







And they're off to Jamaica!! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment