Thursday, January 3, 2013

Farley Family Session

Last year I had the privilege of shooting this sweet family when this little guy was only a few months old. It was so much fun this year to see how much they had grown. The first weekend of November I held a day of mini sessions. I have delayed blogging them so I did not ruine the surprise of any Christmas card photos! They were my first session on my day of mini sessions and it was super cold. However, once we started throwing leaves and running around in fields, I do not think the kids noticed. Fall sessions are my favorite with all of the lovely colors. I hope you enjoy these sweet photos of the Farley family! 





He loved the leaves, really.


Purposefully not looking. 



Too much freedom for a one year old. 



I love her real smile, but her serious face is beautiful as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment