Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Family..


I LOVE our Christmas pictures this year! Every year we take our Christmas card picture the day after Thanksgiving on my parent's farm. However, this year we decided to take it in Memphis a few weeks before Thanksgiving. I am grateful too; the day after Thanksgiving was a wet and nasty day. 
I hope you enjoy these fun pictures! Mr. Owen is being super cute as always. To get him to smile, we put our phone on the tri-pod and played loud, obnoxious songs. But who cares! It worked! I am still getting grief from my dad for making him sit on the ground, multiple times. =)

I love my family.



I have the BEST parents.


My sister and her precious family. 



The nephew. 



These are the Christmas cards I made for the family. 






No comments:

Post a Comment